The Caucasus Hospitality Fair is an international specialised exhibition aimed at professionals of hotel and restaurant industry. It is a networking opportunity par excellance, where industry professionals and suppliers can meet to discuss the future of their industry in the Caucasus Region.
AZERBAIJAN……. A RELIABLE PARTNER
Discover Azerbaijan one of the most attractive countries in the world due to rapid economical growth and excellent opportunities.
It is well known that today the world is experiencing an economic crisis and industrial output is falling. Azerbaijan gets an upper rank in the world for the rate of the economic development in over the past five years (2004-2008). During this period of time the economy has grown 2.6 times, and budget expenditure more than 10 times. According to a UN report - The Worlds Economic Situation and Prospects 2009, Azerbaijan will remain the country with most rapidly developing economy in CIS.
ADVANTAGES OF HOREX AZERBAIJAN
- HOREX offers hospitality professionals a comprehensive showcase of essential products, services and technologies to choose from. It is the ideal place to source the latest products and services for all aspects of the hotel, catering and leisure sector.
- HOREX gives exhibitors a platform for introducing and demonstrating new product, meeting and exploring business opportunities with new and existing clients in a booming hospitality market that stretches from Azerbaijan to all Caucasus Region.
- Based in Baku - the center of tourism and hospitality industry of the entire Caucasus - HOREX becomes the most important event for the hotel & restaurant sector in the region and beyond.
- Horex 2010 is exploring a considerable growth in economy and splendid opportunities in hospitality market of Azerbaijan.
- Today, over 15 thousand enterprises are functioning in the hotel & restaurant business in Azerbaijan. There are about 5,000 public catering facilities in Baku only, with 3 new A and B class facilities and supermarkets opening every month.
- There have been 370 hotels of deferent categories for 30.706 rooms constructed and upgraded during the last 4 years. 35 new hotels will be opened by the end of 2009. At the moment 60 new hotels are under construction.
- Huge construction projects of the Resort Complexes stretching along the coast of the Caspian Sea have been launched since 2009. Famous hotel chains as Hilton, Four Season, Marriott, Ibis and Warwick coming to Baku city.
- Direct distribution of 40,000 invitations under professional database, including all hotels, recreation and health centers, supermarkets, restaurants, clubs & bars, catering services of Republic of Azerbaijan, Russia, Turkey, Iran, Georgia and Central Asia
- A broad mass media coverage on TV and radio two weeks prior to the fair, banners, light boxes, etc., ads and articles in specialized and leading mass-media of Azerbaijan, Georgia, Russia, Central Asia, Turkey, Iran
- Promotion campaign on world-know exhibitions held by ITE Group.
- Press conference dedicated to HOREX2010 exhibition.