First time in Caspian region
International FastFood Fair
25-27 may 2011
Baku Expo Centre
In 2011 Azerbaijan witnesses for the first time a FastFood exhibition that coincides with the countries great economic development, construction and touristic rise. It is expected to attract international exhibitors as excellent opportunities are waiting to be grasped.
Starting from 2010 Azerbaijan has become one of the touristic places in the world! Till 2012 it is planned to increase the number of tourists from 1 million to 3 millions.
Reasons to be with us on IFFF Azerbaijan:
- To be first in new and fast-growing market
- Get in touch with buyers & decision-makers from the whole Caucasus region
- Generate new leads
- Showcase new products
- Be where the world leaders are
To get the best quality and quantity of visitors:
- you will receive a whole publicity campaign carefully designed by the organizers
- the Fair is promoted extensively across Azerbaijan, Russia, Turkey, Iran, Georgia and Central Asia
- direct mailing to the region’s key decision-makers including agents, distributors, traders, contractors, subcontractors, government officials and project owners
- personal show invitations to VIP visitors
- the Organisers will hold press conference to promote the show and participating companies.
- Trade equipment
- Technological equipment: thermal; refrigerator; electromechanical; bread-making and confectionary equipment; coffee and bar equipment
- Crockery and table appointments
- Cleanness and hygiene
- Automation and protection
- Foodstuff, ingredients, food supplements
The aim of the IFFF is to provide a platform for dialogue and networking between food, drink and equipment manufacturers; procurement specialists for FastFood restaurant chains, food courts, public catering factories, catering companies, café and bar owners. The exhibition will present innovative technologies for opening and developing FastFood businesses.
The organizers: ITE Group PLC -International Trade Exhibitions company and its exclusive partner in the Caucasus Region – Iteca Caspian Ltd.
The IFFF is a unique opportunity for hospitality, fastfood suppliers, catering companies to meet, witness and enjoy the event.